Für den 12.08 gibt es mal wieder ein neues Update für die H1Z1-Server.
Diesmal wieder massenhaft Bugfixes und kaum Neuerungen.
Hier die wichtigsten Änderungen:
- Türen-Code: Ab jetzt kann der Code für Türen 16 Stellen haben.
- Ladebildschirm: Ab jetzt sieht man am Ladebildschirm einen Status (Ladekreis).
Wenn ihr lust habt, schaut doch mal bei meinem H1Z1 Let´s Play vorbei! Team Battle Royal Win!
- A new crate is now available for the H1Z1 Invitational! Find out more details here!
- Feel a bit more secure! 16 character pass codes on doors are available!
- You look a little lost. Game hints are now on the Loading screen.
- Can’t find your stuff? New grouping controls are now in the inventory screen to help.
- Loading screen spinner and status
- Adjustments to VoIP displays for groups and solo players
- Added base security system that requires doors to be removed before accessing an enclosed area
- Fix for several cases causing endless loading screen and crash after start of round in BR worlds
- Fix for some vehicles not saving locations correctly
- Fix for quirky group display when initially added to group
- Fix for graphics settings exploit for seeing through objects briefly
- Fix for duplication exploit involving ammo
- Fix for parts of models not rendering (including some cases of invisible players)
- Fix for lost focus on UI with Steam Overlay active (mostly Windows 10 machines)
- Fix for many cases of containers immediately closing when being looted
- Fix to code preventing some files from properly loading
- Fixes to help prevent additional cases for vehicles not staying on top of objects
- Vehicles whose drivers disconnect should stop far more quickly and no longer go on international flights
- Adjustments to help prevent damage issued on initial login
- Adjustments for water impact effects
- Adjustments to address client/server desync (that was causing invisible players)
- Adjustments to address rubber-banding movement
- Added some additional variety in branch and leaf harvesting effects
- Weapon image/texture adjustments
- Color adjustments to many textures
- Adjustments to jumping height and mechanics have been made.
- Adjustments to falling damage calculations have been made.
- Adjusted "hold breath" sounds
- Adjusted "damaged" effect
- Adjustments to address vehicle desync issues when other vehicles come into view