Heute um 12:00 Uhr werden die H1Z1-Server für circa 2 Stunden offline sein, wegen dem Aufspielen des neuen Patches. Die Patchnotes findet ihr nun unten.
Hier die wichtigsten Änderungen:
- Man sieht nun die Einschussorte am Boden besser, wenn man schießt
- Es gibt nun Handschellen, die in der Welt gefunden werden können und man kann damit Spieler festnehmen
- Death screen statistics – Wenn man stirbt sieht man von der Session ein paar Statistiken (Normal: Zombies und Wildtiere Kills, Rezepte hergestellt, Minuten überlebt | Battle Royale: Spieler- und Auto-Kills
- Man kann nun erschöpft werden, wenn man wenig Ausdauer hat. Dadurch wird man langsamer. Man kann deshalb nun in Betten schlafen, was dies behebt.
- Es gibt nun Rüstung, die hergestellt und angezogen werden kann: Sie reduziert den Schaden von Waffen nur leicht, doch von Schlägen fast komplett
Wenn ihr lust habt, schaut doch mal bei meinem H1Z1 Let´s Play vorbei!
Servers will be coming down tonight at 3AM Pacific for 2 hours. Patch 04/09/15.
- New Crates in the account item list will glow and have an exclamation point until mouse over or if the notification is clicked.
- Medicine now restores a minor amount of health
- The number of zombies has been increased.
- There is a new "Feet" slot on the character loadout where players can equip workboots. Additional shoes will come soon.
- Zombies do slightly more damage to players and have a greater chance inflict bleeding
- Zombies do less damage against vehicles
- Punji sticks no longer damage players inside vehicle
- Stamina is reduced by a lesser amount when jumping
- The recipe for ground tamper now requires metal sheets, nails, metal brackets, and branches.
- Hitting players, animals and Zombies with the torch will now set them on fire.
- Currently the only way to escape the fire is to wait (5 seconds for players, 20 seconds for zombies and animals)
- .308 Rifle Scope zoom brought from 5x to 3.4x.
- .308 projectile mass and drag decreased
- Equates to better accuracy at range
- The bullet land effects on most material types has been drastically improved for visibility.
- Missed shots will be much easier to spot for both the shooter and the target.
Restraints – FIRST PASS:
- Handcuffs and Handcuff Keys can now be found in the world. Handcuffs may be used to restrain another player. Handcuffs must be placed in any of your weapon slots: Primary, Secondary or Tertiary. Left-Click mouse while aiming at another player who has his "hands up" (Default: F2 key). If you try to handcuff a player who doesn't have his hands up, you will be disappointed.
- When you are restrained, clicking your mouse-button will cause you to struggle to get out. As it stands now, your chance to struggle increases each time you attempt to get out so the more you try, the better your chances.
- To be set free from restraints, your savior must be wielding an item. For handcuffs, it’s a handcuff key. When they click you with the key, you’ll be set free and they will take possession of the cuffs.
- This system is a first pass and we will be improving it in the upcoming updates. Look forward to new ways to remove restraints, new items to restrain people with, additional items to use on other players, etc…
Session stats are now visible on the Death screen.
- Zombies Killed
- Wildlife Killed
- Recipes Discovered
- Minutes Survived
For Battle Royale:
- Players Killed
- Vehicles Destroyed
- Body Sim: Players now have endurance. Endurance will reduce over time on its own and sprinting will reduce it more. When endurance is low the player will begin to feel tired or exhausted, causing them to slow down in movement. You can restore endurance by resting in a bed. NOTE: You can only rest in a bed when you're feeling tired or exhausted.
- Body Sim: Resting in a bed will give you a Well Rested effect, which initially restores 15% health and all endurance. It also gives you a brief increase in sprint speed and health regeneration.
- A new equipment slot has been added named Chest Armor. To make use of this slot, two new recipes can be learned:
- Wooden Body Armor
- Plated Body Armor
To get started discovering the recipes, look for duct tape, which appears in commercial and industrial areas. This armor will mitigate damage when struck in the chest. The plated armor is more effective than wood armor. Damage is absorbed based on the attack type. Damage mitigation effectiveness from least to most:
- Gun damage (Least)
- Piercing/slashing melee
- Blunt melee
- Punching (Most)